You can download a PDF of my CV here.
University of California, Berkeley
Doctor of Philosophy in Nuclear Engineering | August 2019 - Present
- Nuclear Science and Security Consortium Fellow
- Minors: Radiation Imaging and Data Science
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Bachelor’s of Science in Nuclear Engineering | August 2014 - May 2019
- Studied abroad in London, Prague, and Vienna during summer terms.
- Completed a reactor physics laboratory using the VR-1 reactor at the Czech Technical University.
- Visited the Vienna United Nations complex and attended talks by the IAEA and CTBTO.
- Senior design project: Core Design of a NuScale SMR using CASL’s Virtual Enviornment for Reactor Applications (VERA).
- Programming Languages: Python and Fortran
- Code Proficiencies: MCNP, GOTHIC, and Cyclus
- Software Proficiencies: MS Office, LaTeX, and Matlab
- Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Laboratory Skills: Solid State Synthesis, X-ray Diffraction, Radiation Measurements, and Gamma Ray Spectrum Analysis
Read about my research experience here.
Read about my teaching experience here.
Read about my leadership experience here